Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Great Grandma and Grandpa Thueson

We attended the Garden Valley Branch on Sunday and they had a great talk on getting your children interested in family history. Since I am not doing my part tracking done ancestors, I thought I would start by getting photos of my kids with all of their grandparents and great grandparents. We are blessed to live directly behind Great Grandma and Grandpa Thueson. My children love to go over and visit, take art lessons, swing on their porch swing, and always grab a cookie. A few times I have "lost" Hailey for a few minutes only to realize she was hiding away at Grandmas. What wonderful, kind grandparents!


Aubrey and Grandpa

Smiling Hailey and Grandma

Leah and Grandma

Brooke and Grandpa

Sometimes I look at Brooke and realize that she is turning into a young lady right before my eyes! Just today Brooke had a "pajama party" at school and didn't want to wear her regular pajamas. She didn't want anybody to know she still has princess pajamas. I could have cried!!

2 comments:

Jas and Mandy said...

aww those are great! I think it's awesome that you're getting the girls familiar with the family history!

Dionne said...

Hi Lynette! I just looked at some of your blog and you have beautiful girls! I'm glad someone is having girls:) We're trying to get our life up and running again. Thanks for finding my blog -- it's so fun to reconnect this way.