Monday, August 4, 2008
Crazy Photographer!
So, Justin went to sent up an antelope blind with a friend for the evening and I thought "I think I'll take the kids to the park and take their picture". What women in her right mind would take a sick 7 year old, an enthusiastic 5 year old, a multi-personality 3 year old, and a wandering 1 year old to a park with ponds all over the place by herself to take pictures. That crazy lady would be me! We survived without too many breakdowns and no one fell in!! But it could be worse. I could have painted a room some crazy color (this has happenned before but it was a nice pink!), cut my hair real short (a fear of his), or shopped til I dropped (a friend of mines little trick) while Justin is off hunting!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Lynette, those pictures are so cute! You are getting pretty good at this photography thing. When can you do our pictures? LOL! Tell Brooke we hope she feels better.
Cute photos!
Cute pics.... my fave is Aubrey on the bench. Oh and it's not called crazy it's called "husband-ditched-me-and-I-need-to-get-out-of-the-house-so-what-can-I-do-with-4-kids-syndrome."
Post a Comment