


My modeling ability! My sister wanted to take some shots of Cody and I! She would try to prompt me.. "Look out the window...um you have the crazy lip thing going on." "Just look down at him....alright never mind that pose.." This went on and on. Yeah, a career in modeling doesn't look like it will be in my future! She probably took 30 plus pictures and this is about the only one that I didn't have some crazy look in!

The lady at McDonald's today who ordered a Diet Coke and an ice cream cone.
Hailey's concerned look in this picture while kokanee fishing Monday night.

So, Brooke and Aubrey went exploring the creek having a fantastic time until Brooke slipped on a rock! You would think a mother would quickly come to the aid of her poor child. But what did this mother do... take a picture!


Our frequent water fights!

Who can't help but laugh at this picture!!
2 comments:
The picture of Leah in Justin's shorts had me rolling on the floor... Super funny!
Too cute! I haven't checked anyone's blog in so long, I had fun catching up on yours. It was good to see you this week. Congrats on the new truck, too!
Post a Comment