Thursday, August 13, 2009

I am Grateful

I am grateful...

for an incredible doctor!

for all of the friends and family who showed up at my door with food and/or cleaning supplies to help me in my "limited activity" period. Or who brought books and videos for me!

for awesome Albertstons' sales!! Sorry, but last week Breyers ice cream was $0.75! I know probably not the best item to be stocking up on when you are trying to lose your pregnancy weight!

for all of the wonderful friends and family who watched my children for my gazillion doctor appointments! Thank you! Thank you!

epidurals! Even though it took two tries it was worth it!

for my mom who watched our girls, scrubbed my kitchen floor (as you can imagine it had been awhile!) made scripture case holders for them, made bread (except now I get the question everyday, "So why don't you make homemade bread Mom?" good question!), did my laundry, etc. Thank you Mom!!

friends and ward members who brought in yummy dinners and treats for my family once Cody arrived!

for four beautiful little girls who are a huge help! And a happy two year old who is coping as best she can with a life changing event!

and most importantly for a beautiful, healthy baby boy!

2 comments:

David said...

He is so adorable! How wonderful to have great friends and family to take care of you and your family!

Angie said...

Yay! Cody is so adorable!