
Lovely Christmas morning photo! Justin wanted me to do all of the girls hair before pictures, but it's Christmas! First things first!

So, Santa brought Aubrey an Easy Oven. Now if any one knows where I can find a regular 100 watt light bulb we could be in business!

Hailey our little princess enjoying two of her favorite presents. Cinderella dress and a DVD on how to dance like a princess. It is not uncommon to hear "More juice My Lady" at the dinner table.

Santa must know Brooke's dad pretty well, what do you think?

Justin and his Aubrey Cakes

Happy Happy Hailey!

I'm thinking we have a jewelry model on our hands. About a week after Christmas we were at Costco and Brooke comes running back from the bathroom in tears. She thinks she has lost her CTR ring in the bathroom. So, I begin the search in the bathroom. First the floors then the sink, then the trash! Yes, this desperate mother started looking through the trash. No ring! As we were leaving Brooke said she could get money out of her savings account to get another one. When I return home, tada there in our own bathroom was Brooke's ring!! I can thankfully say she still has it!! Can you believe she will be baptized next month! When did our baby girl grow up?!
1 comment:
I miss those beautiful girls...and you two as well!!! xoxoxoxo!
Post a Comment