our ward Christmas Party we decided to head to Idaho City with friends to get our tree. At first I was excited but as we began to climb the summit to Lowman I began to cringe. My family members will know how that trip and I don't do well. I don't think I ever made that trip without having my parents stop! As an 9 year old my sister Christine told me that if I had salt I wouldn't get as sick. So, as we loaded up our "goody bags" from our store, I got some salt packets. Don't worry it gets worst. Just as we pass Lowman I start opening salt packets into my mouth and washing it down with that cheap nasty orange juice. Not the brightest child I know.
Anyways, here is our lovely tree we cut down. It looks great in our front room and the girls were thrilled to decorate it.

The girls got to practice the bb guns afterwards. We may not have any boys, but our girls do anything a boy can!!
1 comment:
I'm jealous. This'll be my third Christmas with out a tree. Anyways, I still wish everybody could be out here with me for the holidays. Love ya! Mike
Post a Comment