Monday, January 26, 2009

Another Thueson Baby on the Way!

Yes, we are expecting baby #5! That's a whole girls basketball team! No, we don't know that it is a girl, but chances are pretty slim for any blue. The girls have already picked out the girls name! Unfortunately, the girls and I were in a car accident a week before Christmas and half of the placenta pulled away from the uterus. We are hoping to keep the pregnancy and my doctor says we are going to celebrate if I can make it to 30 weeks. Hence the reason I am blogging at 3 am. When you wake up in the middle of the night and imagine what it would be like to have a 2 or 3 pound baby, you might as well blog to get your mind on to something else. I am feeling fine and we just hope it all works out! We'll keep you posted.

2 comments:

Angie said...

I'm so sorry Lynette. You are in our prayers. And that beautiful baby boy...:)

David said...

Congrats! I guess you convinced someone to join your side!:) Sorry to hear about the complications. We will be praying for you! When are you due? Are you going to find out the sex?