
Here's a shot of Justin's Coues deer he got in Arizona at the beginning of the month. Coues deer are very small and this was a "large" one. Justin had a fantastic time and I can't wait to taste what $80 lb. meat tastes like!!

While Justin was gone Brooke lost her front tooth. Her tooth was dangling for a few days, but she wanted Dad to be there when it came out. The day he was to arrive she was playing with Leah and bonked heads and out popped a tooth. Fortunately, Dad was home the following day to experience the second front tooth!


Have I mentioned lately how quickly Leah is growing up right before our eyes!


I am not usually one to post pictures about my birthday, but I had to show the decoration job Justin did for me. He is one who really dislikes streamers and balloons around the house. As soon as the party is over all decor comes down. So, I was impressed when I awoke on my birthday to see the kitchen decked out. And my cute little girls made and decorated my cake! I told them I didn't want the hunting stuff we put on Justin's cake so they made me a Hawaii cake instead. They probably spent an hour decorating it!! I remember the last time my Grandma Hall spoke to me was right after we found we were having girl #4. She said, "Oh, Lynette you are so lucky! Four girls to take care of you!" I am starting to see what she is talking about. I love my little girls!!

On Monday Justin came home and was watching the news when they talked about the tree lighting ceremony going on in downtown Boise. We thought it was a great FHE activity so we quickly found shoes and coats for all the girls and dashed out the door. We showed up with the tree lit and not another soul in sight! Apparently, it was on Sunday. As always, a day late and a dollar short. (one of my Dad's favorite sayings) So, here is a shot of the girls leaping like frogs down the sidewalk on a cold foggy evening!
No comments:
Post a Comment