Saturday, March 13, 2010

Game On!

I sent my Mom a photo of Cody about a month ago and got in trouble because he looked too grown up. So, I decided to take a few shots of him looking like a sweet little 7 1/2 month old baby!
I got this cute one and then it all changed.



My Cody Boy is on the move!!!! He is crawling everywhere!

Getting in to things. Crawling up the stairs. Pulling himself up to a standing position.

As you can tell, he will most likely be a sprinter like his dad. He really would like to skip this whole crawling thing and get running. He reminds me of Aubrey. Walking at 9 1/2 months and running at 10 months. Sorry Mom, he's not that little baby anymore! Let the games begin!!

2 comments:

Angie said...

Oh Lynette...Good luck with that! :) We miss you guys - Haddon was just talking about how much he really misses Brooke. Give those girls and boy great big hugs from us!

David said...

What a cutie! Oh how they grow!!