Monday, March 22, 2010

On the Go

Justin is always on the go. I used to be more that way, but something has seemed to slow me down lately...maybe it has do with five little ones?! It's not until I recently heard of a grown man with little children who spent four hours on a beautiful Saturday playing the XBOX that I realize I'm grateful he spends his extra time in the great outdoors. Some would rather have their husband at home in front of the tv so they could shop, but it would drive me batty!
And I'm grateful that he takes his kids as often as he can on his little outings.



Gives them adventures on a weekly basis.


Quick Story
This was Aubrey's first skiing trip. Before they left she kept asking how steep the mountain was. I think we had watched too much Olympic skiing when they are going a crazy 90 mph. Those hills are a little intimidating! After a few runs, Justin asked how she liked it. "I just want to go fast!" That's my Aubrey!

All of the time outdoors creates a happy husband..

happy children..

and as a result a happy mom!

PS Would someone please remind me of this post next October. Thanks!

2 comments:

Angie said...

What a great Daddy...Good job Justin!

David said...

And people wonder why kids need a dad and a mom!! Our dad is the fun one in our house too!!