Friday, April 17, 2009

Thueson Happennins

So, I have been slacking in this blogging area, but get ready for a little photo overload with what's been happenning with our little family.

First, Brooke got baptized on February 28th! We are so proud of her decision and grateful that she is such a great example to her younger sisters. Love you Brookie!!

The first part of March we had another ultrasound of our little kiddo (sorry, no name yet! Usually by now we atleast have a name list going. Any good boy names??!?) and the doctor was suprised, shocked, in awe of how well my body has healed. Yeah!! She gave me the go ahead to be a normal mom again. Shopping, vacuuming, being on my feet, walking Brooke to the bus, etc! I think I left the office skipping. She also said I was free to drive to Arizona. So, within a few days we were on our way to enjoy the 80 degree weather!


We first spent the night at Joel and Angie's and let the kids play til about midnight! Cousins are the best. We stopped at Bryce National Park on our way to a taxidery museum. Now that Justin is into taxidermy we frequent these types of places.


Since the girls go to a year around school we were able to enjoy the sun for almost two weeks. As we opened up the van that first night, the orange blossom scent hit us! If you have never experienced that smell you are missing out! If only I could bottle it and bring it home to open on a dreary winter's day. We spent as much time outside as we could, went to parks, swam with our cousins, went to the zoo, and enjoyed Grandma and Grandpa's company.

Leah was one happy kid outside. She is already an easy going little girl, but she was almost giddy walking around in the sunshine.

My parents still flood irrigate their backyard and my girls loved to play in it as much as I did as a kid.

Sorry about the white trash hair do's but it's still a stinkin cute picture!

Dressing up with the Abbott cousins. I especially love Landon in the Hannah Montana outfit.

Taking a tour of the dairy farm on Uncle David's beefed up Ranger.

For FHE we met with Paula Jean's family and went to the new Arizona temple site.

Enjoying one of the joys of summer... fudgesicles!

Another happy Leah picture!

I went and bought a cheap little kiddie pool to keep the kids happy on the 90 degree days. It wasn't quite warm enough to hit grandma's pool. But we spent one day at PJ's time share resort and had a fantastic time at a beautiful pool and resort.

This is a typical Hailey photo. Feet propped up, lemonade in hand, and ready for everyone to wait on her. She just needs to break out in the "Fabulous" song.

Justin I think enjoyed the first few days of peace and quiet and a clean home. Then he got lonely and missed the messy little hands so we decided we couldn't stay forever and came home. The next weekend we all went up to my parent's cabin and enjoyed (ok we actually had a really hard time listening to it with kids running around everywhere) General Conference. Here's a shot of Brooke being tossed in the air by Uncle Gregg.

A quiet moment with Dad and Leah.

1 comment:

Camille and Mike said...

Great pictures, brings back a lot of memories.

It's good to see some current pictures of the Abbotts on someone's blog. That's right Ajeem, I'm calling you out. LAMBO!