That's how I'm feeling these days! I have adjusted to my "limited activity" life and I would have to say that life is good! We have had beautiful, sunny weather for the past few weeks! Just what the doctor ordered! We usually go down to Phoenix about this time of year for about a week and soak in the Arizona sun! Since we can't go the sun came to me!! (Except for the freakish hail, snow, wind storm we had this morning)
Last weekend we threw surprise 40th birthday for my sister Christine. She says she'll get even with us on our 40th, but I just told her to surprise me somewhere with warm, blue water and I would be good. (I tell you I may be frugal when it comes to somethings, but vacations are not one of them!) And I even got a big surprise when my Mom and my sister Paula Jean appeared at my door. It was so fun to have them here to go out to lunch, help with the kids, and just catch up! Miss you guys already!
Thursday, February 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment