Sunday, October 5, 2008

One of the Reasons

So, Saturday we had quite the thunderstorm. The street looked like a large river heading down the street. Brooke and Aubrey kept running out onto the driveway to get a little wet. Justin told Brooke to go stand in the gutter. She hesitantly walked near the gutter and dipped a toe in. The next thing I know Justin goes running past me into the "river". I go running the opposite direction to get my camera! For the next five minutes, Justin and the girls jump and run and get soaked. Aubrey comes in wet and cold announcing, "This is the bestest day ever Mom!" Justin is such a fun dad and is always looking to create memories with his girls. Just one of the reasons I love Him!


2 comments:

Tendra said...

Those pictures are too cute! What a fun daddy!

Angie said...

Lynette - tag, you're it!