
We have found our new home, well atleast our new dream home/location/backyard/summer retreat, etc. This past weekend we went down to Mapleton,Utah for a family reunion on the Thueson side and had a great time! (Sorry Angie that we brought the stomach flu down with us. Hope your kids are feeling better!!) The reunion was at Justin's distant cousins home and I have decided it would be a perfect home for our little family.
Justin - It was directly at the base of the Wasatch front. I can imagine Justin having a few pair of binoculaurs throughout the house so he could constantly be glassing for a big buck. And he would love the large private stocked pond with hundreds of fish. I think he probably caught 30 fish in a few hours.
Brookie - The house sat on maybe 10 acres with a large lawn, pasture, and pond. Brooke is our fun loving girl, if there is a water fight -Brooke's in the middle of it. Sledding - you have to pull her away to get warm. And with last weekend - She went from fishing to paddle boats to slip'n slide to horseback riding to repeat.

Aubrey - Our flower girl could plant an acre of wildflowers and be content for hours!! I would just need to purchase enough vases for the hundreds of flowers she would pick each day. Aubrey also LOVES to throw parties. She tells me "When I'm a mom I am going to throw a ___ party." (fill in the blank with any word imaginable: snow, Halloween, pool, Hawaiian) They had an enormous barn built just for functions, Aubrey would be in heaven!!
Hailey - Our little princess would be able to dance to her hearts content inside or out with plenty of room for her twirls. She could have a bathroom all to herself to perfect her hair every morning. I often have to curl her bangs several times until I get it "right" - remember that she is two. The other day she was throwing a complete fit in Wal-Mart. I asked what was wrong, "My bangs look gross and you need to curl them again!" YES, we are in trouble.

Leah - Well, considering she is only 11 months I am only starting to understand her personality. Leah loves to be outside. She gets excited when she sees ducks, dogs or cats on our morning walk. She just started walking last week and is now walking everywhere and has decided she has a mind of her own. I have no idea where she gets this fiestiness from?!??

Me - I would love to have a beautiful yard to let my kids roam and explore all day. Less tv, less messes, less sitting around. I also loved the house because the whole south facing side of the house was nothing but windows!! A large wrap around veranda on the second story! Picture perfect!!
4 comments:
We'll move into the house next door, sorry Aunt Mary! Joel can't quit talking about how he thinks we should buy property like that...since you know money is not an issue with us!!! We're on the mend today - it was worth catching so that we could spend the weekend with you guys! Come again any time!
Looks like the reunion was a lot of fun! Looks like the girls enjoyed every minute of it!
I'm so excited to keep up with you guys through your blog. Looks like you all had a great trip. Keep the pictures coming!!
Wow! I agree! You find property like that and we'll build next door, okay? It looks heavenly. Oh...to be rich.
But you're lucky - the next best thing is having relatives with a cool place like that. I love your pictures!
Post a Comment