Monday, June 2, 2008

New Camera!

I got a new camera and was able to put it to good use at a cousins wedding. Brooke unaware she was being watched, Look out in ten years!!!!!. Wait, Dad says 20!!


Justin and his giggly girl, except for when posing for the camera:)

Justin can't stop talking about how much he loves this photo. If he could freeze Leah at this age he would. She just started walking this week and even gave her Dad a kiss for the first time this week, Breathtaking!!




"" HIGH MAINTENANCE HAILEY"" as cute as a button so its hard to say "NO!" But man, can she lay down the MY WAY OR HIGHWAY.......




Our little princess isn't so little any more.








Justin, says "PERFECT BUT WHERE IS THE BOY????






Our giving girl. Aubrey is always making or doing something for others. Next time there will be some photos of Me.

4 comments:

Angie said...

Yay! I now have a connection to my adorable nieces!!! I'm so stinkin' excited to be able to keep in touch (better) with you guys! Good job on the pics you two!

Jas and Mandy said...

Adorable pics guys! Great job!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your new camera! I've been doing a little bit of work with mine since I got it.. ;)

Ginger and Gregg said...

Cute pics. What a cute family you guys have. Who wants a boy when you keep popping out such cute girls?