Friday, July 23, 2010

I panicked!!

I was talking to Brooke about when to do a friend party this summer. Looked at the calendar and panicked! We only have 2 1/2 weeks of summer left!. There was so much we hadn't done yet: Roaring Springs, barbecues with friends, rafting, long bike rides, and the list goes on.


Since we go year around, the girls only have 6 weeks of summer and this year it has seemed to fly by. I guess it doesn't help that we halted all fun activities for a week while I frantically cleaned out closets and cupboards so we could sell our house. ** If you know of anybody who would love a great 4 bedroom, 3 bath house in West Boise let me know!!**


I started thinking of all of the things we have done so I wouldn't get depressed. Rodeo, parades, swimming, going to the cabin, taking out our boat, eating lots of popsicles and watermelon, and our family vacation to McCall. At least we got our family trip in.... a must.As you can see Leah was excited!We had beautiful scenery and lots of mosquitos!
Lots of dirt!


And many adventures











Precious family time







Leah celebrated her 3rd Birthday





Long live summer days

2 comments:

Angie said...

That last photo is breathtaking...literally! You guys have more than filled your summer with fun activities...no panicking allowed! Love you guys and can't wait to hear about your new place...:)

Heather Matthews said...

Hi Lynette,


We wanted to let you know about our new site: www.MommyGiggles.com.

Mommy Giggles is a site where moms submit funny pictures to share with other moms to get a giggle out of. They can either be pictures of their kids or of other hilarious “mommy moments”

We are contacting you to see if you have a funny picture that we could post – we would of course give you the credit, and also post your blog (if you want). There is also a $25 Amazon Gift card drawing to everyone who submits a photo each month.

We also would appreciate if you could spread the word about our site to other moms too!

We hope you will get a “giggle” out of our site.

Warmest Regards,

Heather Matthews & Heidi Werry