I get my own room with all of the animal hangings! Hailey wasn't real happy to give up her pink room for me though.
I have just recently discovered the coolest thing.... toes! They are awesome and always within arms reach!
I am perfecting my army crawl. When my sisters aren't looking I snag their purses and Barbies and slobber all over them. I am actually just practicing my stalking moves, so when I go hunting with Dad I'll be a pro!
I am well loved! OK sometimes it might be borderline mauling, but I love it!
I am a babe magnet! The women at church just adore me in my little sweater. I guess you can say I take after my dad!
I haven't been dressed up too many times yet. Unfortunately, sometimes when all of my manly bibs are dirty Mom grabs one of these girly things!
My sisters talk, sing, and dance a lot! It is usually pretty entertaining until they pull me into it!
I have my Mom wrapped around my little finger. I just have to flash one of my smiles and....... bam I get what I want!! I guess you can say the first 6 months of my life have been awesome!
2 comments:
You'd think my version would have been the complete opposite...but I remember having to fight to get into the bathroom with my 4 BROTHERS. Who knows, he might have a bunch of tomboy sisters....:). (so,so,so cute!)
so cute lynette! Cody looks SO Big in the last picture!!!
Post a Comment