

The Halloween PartyEach summer I let the girls throw a pool party. (Sh! Don't let the girls know you are really supposed to have a pool at a pool party. We just invite friends, run through the sprinklers, play in the kiddie pool, have popsicles, and whola.. a pool party!) But because I was a little preoccupied in July, I let them throw a Halloween Party instead! Homemade pizzas, games, candy, friends! What more could 4 little girls ask for?
The Mummy Game

Pumpkin Bowling
Donut On a String - AKA Huge Mess on the Garage Floor
Halloween
Cody dressed as his Dad! He got to stay in the comforts of the nice warm house and pass out candy with Dad and watch football.
My medieval princess and my little princess fairy. I don't like taking Brooke's picture with makeup, because she looks too old!! Hailey, the princess, enjoyed trick or treating for about 15 minutes then wanted to go home because it was too hard to do all of that walking!
Leah, My Little Clown, could have trick or treated the night away if I would have let her. She literally was running from house to house with the rest of us trailing behind. Whenever she got an extra second she was digging through her pail to find some more sugar!!
Aubrey, My Hannah MontanaShe loves Hannah and is beginning to write her own lyrics for songs. We'll let you know when she makes us rich and famous!
THE SUGAR FIX
The Pumpkin Carving
You might be thinking I have my events out of order. Nope, we didn't carve til the Monday after Halloween! The girls still had a fantastic time!





No comments:
Post a Comment