Justin was lucky enough to spot a mountain lion just 60 yards away from the river. I missed it! I think Justin has an eagle eye when it comes to wildlife! As you can see we had a blast in the whitewater. (We are the two on the right!)
Sunday, July 13, 2008
Whitewater Fun
Justin was lucky enough to spot a mountain lion just 60 yards away from the river. I missed it! I think Justin has an eagle eye when it comes to wildlife! As you can see we had a blast in the whitewater. (We are the two on the right!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So, is this what Joel missed out on? He's so bummed! Looks like a blast - but scary. Kudos to you guys! Just - duly noted on the pink blog. Stay tuned for changes!
You guys are going to love the warm water when you get out here..
Post a Comment